On very rare occasions students end up on the wrong bus. We generally know this within a short amount of time after the bus has departed the school and let parents know. However, in the event that the phone lines are busy and a parent's concern is not being answered, you can always call the Mid Columbia Bus Company for route information. The number to call is 541-336-5101.
2014-15 ECS Student/Parent Handbook
Download a current copy. If you didn't received one during registration or if you have enrolled a student at ECS during the school year be sure to turn in the required documents. Parent signatures are required.
- Girls MS volleyball, Tournament 11/1 @ Toledo Elementary 9AM start;
- X Country State Meet, Lane CC, Eugene, 11/1;
- Fall Sports Awards, 11/4 6PM start;
- Booster Club Meeting, 11/5;
- Home work club Tuesday and Wednesdays throughout the school year from 3-4:30 PM, Contact the office to sign up;
- Booster Club News: Signs are just $25/yr and are the ones you see proudly hung in our gymnasium. Banners run $100/yr and will be hung on the fence lining the school parking area.