Dani Ulstad 541-875-2942 ext.148
Jackie Quetschke 541-875-2942 ext 147
You can find current sports schedules at www.osaa.org
Welcome to the 2016-2017 School Year!
Here you will find all the paperwork needed for athletics, please contact me if you have any quesions or concerns! -Dani Ulstad
2016-2017 High School Athletic Clearance Checklist:
- Current Physical Form: PhysicalExamination-2010
- Code of Ethics Signature Page (Handbook for your Records):LCSDCodeofEthics
- Sports Participation Form: SportsParticipationForm
- Commitment Contract: Commitmentcontract
- Fees paid ($5 CAT insurance, $50 sport, $10 Homework Bus/Mo.)
Download a parent brochure:parentmanual
Varsity Letter Requirements:VarsityLetterRequirements
If you are unsure if your physical form is still valid, please contact Dani Ulstad or Missy Endicott.
If you wish to get a ride with another parent for games etc. please turn in a Transportation Release Form (good for one year): TransportationRelease
Athletics at ECS
ECS is a member of the Mountain West League.
ECS athletics Face Book page
Check out the Face Book page used to promote ECS athletics and to communicate with student athletes.