Class of 2017 future Graduates!
Class of 2018
Sophmores and Juniors went to George Fox University on a Field Trip. Thank you Mrs. Ulstad for taking them!!!
Important Guidelines for ECS visitors
ECS staff have written new visitor guidelines. Download the new guidelines.
Diploma & Graduation Requirements
- Visit the Oregon Department of Education web site for up-to-date information.
Insight School of Oregon. It's fully accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) and is registered with ODE as a private alternative school.
Alternative Education Option:
Approved reasons for taking a course through Insight of Oregon:
- Credit Recovery - The most common definition of credit recovery is simply “a structured means for students to earn missed/failed credit in order to graduate.”
- Students with a scheduling conflict - there are times when a student is unable to take a required core class and as a result he/she will be approved to take an online course to maintain his/her course sequence for graduation.
- Students identified as capable of academic acceleration in core content classes not offered through ECS.
- Students who are capable of passing advance placement classes.
- Request for another teacher - With such a small staff, ECS is unable to offer more than one section of a core course. If a parent requests that his/her student not take a required core course when offered an equivalent course could be made available.
- Students whose parents would like their student to take a course not offered by ECS high school staff.